So you all know that I threw out my antiperspirants last week after reading this, and ever since, I’ve been
desperately somewhat in need of a deodorant. Who knew, right? I feel like I’ve tried 5 different kinds of natural deodorants, and none of them work so well.
Thankfully one of my friends came to the rescue this time and saved me with this homemade natural deodorant. I made this a few days ago and love it.
First of all, so easy to make, and secondly and most importantly, it actually works! So, a great big thank-you to my friend for passing along this recipe…it works wonders! I finally smell like a lady again. Give it a try!
Here’s what you’ll need:
1/4 cup corn starch
1/4 cup baking soda
10 drops essential oil (whatever you prefer, I used tangerine, but lavender would be nice as well.)
Mix all together and put in a container with a lid. Use a pea size drop on each underarm when needed.
DIY Natural Homemade Deodorant
- 5 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Corn starch
- 1/4 cup Baking Soda
- 10 drops essential oil (whatever you prefer)
- Mix coconut oil, corn starch and baking soda
- Add the essential oil and mix well
- Transfer to a container with a lid
- Place a pea size amount to each underarm when needed.
- Will last 2 -3 months depending on usage
Original recipe by Joanna Albrecht
And for anyone looking for a DIY homemade lip gloss… I have three amazing recipes…check out this post here.