I love everything about Easter… the food, egg decorating, the Easter egg hunt, the chocolate (thank-you Cadbury Mini Eggs), cute bunnies, a delicious dinner, family, friends… I love it all. But I really don’t like all the junk we consume with it.
So this year I am going organic!
I know, there is still sugar in organic candy, but it is all REAL sugar, REAL flavors, REAL ingredients. And that for me is so worth every bite. If my son is going to eat candy, it might as well be a healthier choice than the leading candy brands out there.
So, here are a few of my favorite candy and snack selections that will be fillings my son’s Easter basket this year. They are tried and true with a three-year olds approval. The selection below are organic or all natural, has less sugar than leading brands, no GMOs, no artificial colors, sweeteners, or preservatives. So “HOP” on down and check out our favorites!
1. “Annie’s” Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks at Sunflower farmers market, Whole Foods
2. “Yummy Earth” Organic Suckers at Vitamin Cottage
4. “Yum Earth Naturals” Sour Beans at Whole Foods
5. “YumEarth Organics” Gummy Bears at Whole Foods
6. “Himalania” Dark Chocolate Goji Berries at Vitamin Cottage, Whole foods, Sunflower Farmers Market
7. “Annie’s” Organic Cheddar Snack Mix Bunnies at Vitamin Cottage, Whole foods, Sunflower Farmers Market
Here’s to a more healthy Easter! Hope your weekend is full of lots of fun!